Your privacy is important to snadgy.com. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that snadgy.com collects, and the ways in which snadgy.comuses that personal information.
Personal information collection
snadgy.com may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website;
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including name, e-mail and any other information provided); and
- any other information that you send to snadgy.com.
Using personal information
snadgy.com may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where snadgy.com discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, snadgy.com may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
snadgy.com will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
snadgy.com will store all the personal information you provide.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
snadgy.com is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
using this form or send us a mail
This document was created using a Contractology template available at HYPERLINK “http://www.freenetlaw.com/“http://www.freenetlaw.com.